- Cursive writing rapidly becomes passe
I found the this interesting, as both a representative for our county is quoted, and my son has taken it upon himself to learn cursive (he's in first grade, and I have no idea what sparked him to do this, but reading this article I am glad that he has).
- Burger King orders up Xbox games
So while McD's is focusing on healthy food choices and excercise for kids, BK has gone with video games that teach kids how to stalk. wtf?
- Just for Fun
- Top Ten Geek Wallets
Each of these are interesting, though I don't think I would want to actually carry any of them.
- FBI agents still lacking Arabic skills
Only 33 with limited proficiency, that is all they have. (Also they need Urdu and Farsi speakers.)
- BECs confound at higher temperatures
This is mainly for me, I'm not sure anyone else would be interested (though it's very cool!).
- Physicits observe subatomic quick-change artist
Ditto my comment above.
- Scientists teleport two different objects
Now this you should look at. Teleporting a macroscopic atomic object over half a meter, while converting between light and matter! Awesome!